Our high-quality custom-made films and rotogravure printing will ensure that your finished product gives your brand the premium look that it deserves.
Rollstock is most suited to brands looking to create pillow pouches, packets, sachets and lay flat pouches using their own pouch making equipment or VFFS equipment.
Our rollstock options include the following:
- Ideal for pillow pouches, packets, and sachets
- Seal options:
- Film winding specification
- High vapor barriers that block moisture, oxygen, and aroma from entering or exiting the package
- Transparent or clouded windows
- Puncture and tear-resistant
- Available in a wide range of sizes
- Spot embellishments
Film structures and material options
We offer our customers a variety of materials and film structures including:
- Print Substrates PET, Metallised PET, PE, and BOPP
- Finishes available in:
- Traditional Matte
- Soft-touch Matte
- High-barrier and multi-layer sealant films
- Specialty laminate films
- Recyclable films/Compostable films
- Metalised PET and foil film
- Freezer safe and Microwaveable options available
Recyclable or compostable rollstock?
- We are committed to developing sustainable solutions for our environment. We offer recyclable PE film and compostable films with high barrier.
Segapac sources raw materials to produce roll stock and plastic pouches that can be recycled or composted, including plastic films, inks, and adhesives